About Public Housing
The Housing Authority of the County of Chester currently has 206 public housing units that it owns and manages as well as 99 public housing units owned by various
limited partnerships located throughout Chester County.
- Oxford, PA Housing Development - Oxford Terrace
- In the Borough of West Chester, HACC has a mix of elderly/disabled housing, 85 apartments and one family site of 24 townhouses.
- In the Borough of Phoenixville, the Authority has one mid-rise apartment building with 50 units for the elderly and disabled.
- In Oxford, the Authority has one mid-rise with 48 apartments for the elderly & disabled.
- The 99 other units are located in West Chester (16 family); and Coatesville/S. Coatesville (83).
Our Public Housing Developments
Public Housing Status
Open - With Exceptions
The Housing Authority is only accepting applications submitted in person at the housing sites or at the Housing Authority of the County of Chester, 30 W. Barnard St., Suite 2, West Chester, PA 19382. For additional information, click on any housing development to the left.
If you need to make any changes to your preference points, submit the required documents to the Housing Authority for
processing. Learn about our PH preferences. The maximum number of preference points is 18.
Public Housing Documents
Appliance Verification Form [PDF]
Authorization for the Release of Information [PDF]
Declaration of Section 214 Status [PDF]
Fraud Affidavit [PDF]
Grievance Procedure [PDF]
Intent to Vacate [PDF]
Pet Update Verification [PDF]
PH preferences [PDF]
Race and Ethnic Data Reporting Form [PDF]
Rent Change Request [PDF]
Resident Dispute [PDF]
Rules and Regulations (ACOPS) [PDF]
Supplement to Application for Federally Assisted Housing [PDF]
Work Order Request [PDF]